segunda-feira, 14 de julho de 2008

love is natural and real, but not for you, my love...

"I know it's over
And it never really began
But in my heart it was so real
And you even spoke to me, and said:
"If you're so funny then why are you on your own tonight?
And if you're so clever then why are you on your own tonight?
If you're so very entertaining then why are you on your own tonight?
If you're so very good-looking why do you sleep alone tonight?
I know...
Because tonight is just like any other night
That's why you're on your own tonight
With your triumphs and your charms
While they're in each other's arms..."
It's so easy to laugh
It's so easy to hate
It takes strength to be gentle and kind..."
[the smiths, i know it's over]

Nenhum comentário:

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...